Camping is included in the price of admission for a three-day ticket. One-day ticket holders may buy an overnight camping ticket at the gate only. Overnight camping tickets will be sold for $20.00 per person/per night.
(NOTE: If you would prefer to stay in a hotel, please be aware that this is NOT included in the price of the ticket.
We ask that campers be mindful of the land. Please be as low-impact as possible (Pack it in - Pack it out). The Gaia Festival is striving to have minimal waste this year, so please avoid disposable products as much as possible. Water spigots, hot showers, and port-o-potties are provided.
Family Camp: For those festival families with small children we recommend our Family Camp tent camping area, located a short walk from our shower building and adjacent to our Riverside tent only campground. Family Camp is a place where all cars and vehicles are not allowed. It is fenced off from the surrounding campground to enable families to have a space where their children can move around in a safe environment free from all vehicular traffic. It’s a nice place to meet your fellow festival families while sharing a piece of our meadow campground.
You'll enjoy three days of outdoor fun and great music at Black Oak Ranch, so to maximize everyone's health, safety and fun, please observe the following guidelines. There will be security people working for the safety and well-being of those attending this event. Please show utmost respect, do as they ask, they are here for us all. Remember this is a dry time of year. If you plan on camping with friends, please arrange to meet before arriving on site, so you can enter together and camp together. If you arrive at separate times, we cannot accommodate your needs to be camped together. There are no in & out privileges for vehicle traffic from campgrounds.
1. NO OPEN FIRES OR FIREWORKS! This includes candles in campsites.
2. NO CHARCOAL BARBECUES.
3. WE ARE SURROUNDED BY PRIVATE PROPERTY ON ALL SIDES. RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS LAND AND THEIR RIGHT TO PRIVACY.
4. NO DOGS/PETS ALLOWED. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you bring a pet, you will not be able to enter the festival.
5. ANYONE CAUGHT SELLING ALCOHOL, DRUGS OR NITROUS OXIDE WILL BE EJECTED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO ARREST.
6. PLEASE SECURE YOUR VALUABLES AND COOLERS WHILE AWAY FROM YOUR CAMPSITE.
7. NO VENDING ANYWHERE ON SITE.
8. PLEASE NO VIDEO CAMERAS OR TAPE RECORDERS INSIDE THE CONCERT BOWL. Still photo cameras are OK.
9. NO DRUMMING AFTER 2AM. Let’s allow people that want to sleep to do so. Their will be plenty of "quieter" late night entertainment for all you night owls.!!
THINGS TO BRING
1. SUNSCREEN, HAT, AND LIGHT LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS. The sun can be brutal over the course of the weekend.
2. WATER CONTAINERS
3. WARM CLOTHES FOR NIGHTTIME
4. FLASHLIGHT & BUG REPELLENT
5. SENSE OF HUMOR
6. YOUR SMILE
7. YOUR HEART
RECREATIONAL OFF ROAD VEHICLES
No motorized off road recreational vehicles will be allowed on site (ATV's, Gators, Rhino's ect). Persons bringing these types of recreational vehicles will be turned away.